Sunday, March 01, 2009

hmmmph as my love life is rather complicated now
i've decided to turn to friends instead
well... at least for today
baby xin called me in the afternoon and asked for a shopping date
agreed to it gladly as i've been watching Gossip Girl for almost 3 days straight
a girl definitely needs a break with her girlfriends =)
so i got ready and we headed off to times square


that's baby xin with her Gucci shades and bag


and this is me, cam-whoring



and let me introduce you to xin's beloved kuma-kuma
IN MY SHADES!


we had thai food for lunch and its delicious


that's my pineapple fried rice with prawns and ice-blended vanilla
we sat there chatting for some time
i did not buy anything for myself today
and i am proud *grins*

going out later for dinner with evelyn and sue
bet it's gonna be a LARGE one

No comments:

Post a Comment