Sunday, March 15, 2009

i promise this will not be another emo post =)
i just want to THANK all my friends and family for caring and being there for me
my heart will be better in time
so don't worry
and i am also getting better (but my voice is still on vacation, i really hope it does come back)
plus i am still your most crazy biatch
so await my comeback
teehee
i miss everyone
and i mean EVERYONE
  • my bastard brother, Inri Tang Chan Hao (i really MISS him, he's not around now most of the time, either working or playing, so i don't see him much anymore. hey you bastardy bastard, play with your chio sis more lah!)
  • baby eve (although i see you almost everyday, i still miss you when i don't see you. haha. thanks for everything, babe)
  • baby sue (once again i want to say sorry that we missed out on each other for so many years, i really regret it and now i'm thankful that i have you back in my life, my craziest biatch)
  • baby sab, shean, yin and mun (where the hell have you guys been?! OMFG. always M.I.A, except for baby sab lah, you can be excused, i can't wait for you to be back babe! shean, yin and mun, please call me out so that i know you girls are not dead yet)
  • baby xin (hey, it's been weeks since i saw you. you might not think it's long but still i get to see you almost every week in the past. dump Mr Assignment lah. he's doing you no good)
  • my best cousie, Nicole Gan Sze Yinn (you ah, always not free, not free, not free. i really don't know when are you ever going to be free. i miss you, sweetheart. empty one day and call me out. waiting for you)
  • my college mates, chung khei, adeline, ai jeen, samantha, rowena, etc. (yeah, i know i see you guys all the time, but still i miss you guys when i'm not in campus)
  • Ho Zengie (some of you might be surprised why does her name pop out here, but chill-lah, i'm going to explain now. hey honey, i know there are lots of misunderstandings between us, for like hell of a long time. but i just want to say that i never EVER had any hard feelings on you. all that happened is just one misunderstanding leading to another bitchy misunderstanding. well babe, everytime you hear someone say that i bitched-mouth you, and i get the news back, all i do is laugh hysterically. it's so funny to hear stories that can be twisted and turned like that just for the amusement of some people. and the funny part is, it has never even been real. and i really do appreciate your care. thanks for all the messages these past few days. i could really use a friend like you. i don't and won't listen to any bitchy crap about you and me. and i really missed you and all the good times we've had. so what the heck, PEACE anyone?)

No comments:

Post a Comment