Wednesday, March 18, 2009

woke up this morning and it was raining
wanted to snuggle up in my bed instead of going for classes
but my mama dragged me out of the bed, claiming that i'm gonna be late
(she's got some issues with punctuality)
had my usual classes
and guess what?
during accounts class, we got our papers back for the test we did last wednesday
oh well, i wasn't too surprised
i was expecting it
and i'm gonna show it to you

TA-DAH!!!
its the first time ever for me to get a BIG FAT ZERO for my tests or exams
blah! whatever... accounts suck anyway

spent the rest of my day waiting
waiting for my mama to come pick me up
waiting for her to finish her bloody boring 3 hours meeting
(i attended it because she had no time to send me home first, i contributed by trying to look interested and not fall asleep halfway through)

and finally when it was over, mama took me to Saisaki for japanese buffet
haha, getting zero marks for my test and get rewarded?
not bad, huh?


i think it was really worth it because both of us had not eaten anything the whole day
so it's 3 meals in 1
my mama really knows how to calculate

i just love salmon
ooohhh!

i wouldn't say its exactly good either
the prawns are not fresh *eekkk*

i would DEFINITELY NOT recommend this
it's shark fins soup but it is more like unfrozen jelly and it tastes like shit


the veggies are not fresh either


vanilla and peppermint ice-cream!
the only thing that tastes normal
it's not Haagen Dazs
but still, i was craving for ice-cream
so i'll do just fine with it

left around 8 p.m
but i could not go home yet
mama has to go to her office to do some stuff
blah!!!
my whole day was kinda wasted
classes ended at 1.30 p.m but i reached home finally at 10 p.m
how sad is that?

i want to study for my mocks
it's only 18 days away!
i'm soooooooooooooo freaked out

No comments:

Post a Comment