Monday, April 20, 2009


picture taken on Saturday afternoon, before a dip in the pool
he was playing Restaurant City in Facebook
hahahahahaha

and on Sunday night, i had dinner with Mr Yap's family again
had steamboat at Sungai Long
feels nice to gather like this and crap about everyone's shameful or funny incidents
i'm mean
teehee

back to my dreadful classes today
i had to practically drag myself out of the bed in the morning
*sighs*
got our exam papers back and the results were crappy as usual
no, make that crappier than usual
all my grades fell *sobs*

my highest grade is a C
oh moi gawd
and i even failed Accounting (expected)
we all failed Accounting (half-expected)

my Accounting marks for Paper 4 (left) and Paper 3 (right)
yeah, you saw it right, i got 5/120 in Paper 4
and hell, i did not know how i gained that 5 marks *lawls*
i really need to work harder for my upcoming A2 examination

and we were given a handbook from the college
and i read this in one of the pages
oopsie
no more talking bad about lecturers
booooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment