Monday, April 06, 2009

SATURDAY, 4th of April


was supposed to go to Kelana Jaya in the afternoon to sign up for a job with baby sue
but did not make it
baby boy came to pick me up instead
and we spent the whole day together since it's our 2 years and 3 months anniversary
(we might not celebrate it every month, but the 4th of every month means something to both of us)
went to Snips, he wanted to get a haircut


was a friggin' long wait
this is me getting super bored

grabbed some lunch after he's done
practically wasted the whole day lazing around with that fella
we also picked his mom up from his aunt's before heading out to meet our friends at night
sort of a gang gathering


yin and her boy, mun and her boy, shean and keng june, me and Mr Yap, (the couples)
kah, kien, walter and shin yeow (the guys)
sue and evelyn were there too, but at another table =(
was nice catching up with old friends
making plans, gossiping and having fun

am sorry that i could not make it to my high school class gathering
sorry peeps, catch up some other time okay?

SUNDAY, 5th of April

got up freakin' early the next day
for 'ching ming' at Nirvana Memorial Park

my brother getting more shut-eye during the journey

haha, the Sleeping Buddha position

supposed to be a family occasion
but things got a lil scratchy this year with my aunts
*sighs*
so we got started ourselves and paid our respects to my grandparents
it was bloody hot and i couldn't stand the smoke, it really gets to my eyes
wrapped up around 11.30 a.m and went for lunch in Ampang
had the famous Ampang Yong Tau Foo
has been awhile since i ate with my parents and my brother
you have no idea how lucky you are to be seeing your family everyday
do treasure what you have
went to check out cars after lunch
for my brother and i
will most probably be getting a Myvi
reached home, showered and needless to say, SLEEP!
i need all the energy to wake up and study for today's exam

MONDAY, 6th of April

was not fully prepared for the papers today
but somehow i still managed to sit through
just pray and hope for the best
(pray for me, i need all the luck i can get)

lunched at McDonalds with Chung Khei and Ben
i bought hot pink nail polish
and had strawberries today!

okaaay, i know i'm really random
haha
anyway, wish me luck, peeps!
*crosses fingers*
toodles
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment