Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers' Day
mommy, i love you
for everything

yesterday, i accompanied Nicole when she worked
while waiting for the bf to come pick me for a party at his aunt's house to celebrate the opening of her new facial salon
well, i think i deserve to get paid too
i practically did the job while i was at it
plus i'm a better promoter than Nicole
hahahaha
that creep even left early
she started packing up even though pack up time is an hour away
and when the bf finally came to pick me up, i was starved crazy
only had tau fu fa all day
cause Miss Nicole could not decide where to eat during break
blaaah
ate a little over at his aunt's
the rest of my stomach is filled with beer from drinking with his dad
chatted a lot with his dad, and i'm glad i did
but he left me stunned when he said,"I don't know if you are meant to be my daughter in law, but just let things be."
totally stunned
did i mention i was stunned?
oh yes, i did
but anyways, the best part of the party is that his aunt was giving away skin care products as freebies
well, i wish you all the best and may your business prosper, Sam-Yi (meaning third aunt)

today is Mothers' Day
woke up in the afternoon and went out for brunch with my family
has been awhile since we ate together like a proper family
after lunch, we went to get a new car for my brother and I
decided on a Myvi EZi in Medallion Grey
wanted Pearl White but my dad has got some issues with white
*sighs*
my brother and I went to watch X-Men: Wolverine in Leisure Mall after all the procedureswas really worth watching
with Hugh Jackman who is voted as the sexiest man alive playing the lead role
you'll drool all throughout the movie
or maybe that's just me *lawl*
the brother needed a new phone
so we went phone shopping and bought a W350i
i don't know why he likes that phone
then, we visited Nicole at her promoter stand before tea session
my brother and I are rather close, and hey, we have bonding moments like other normal siblings too
heh-hek
after the movie, we had steamboat for dinner
i think it was a rather unforgettable Mothers' Day
not only for my mom, but for both my mom and dad
seeing that their children has really grown up
not just by having us to pay the bill, but in the ways we speak, act and think
i love you, mom, will always do
and once again, Happy Mothers' Day to all mothers

No comments:

Post a Comment