Thursday, May 28, 2009

okay, some updates for you people out there, who is craving for my posts
*perasan*
hahaha
although i'm sitting for my A2 Pure Mathematics 3 paper tomorrow
still here i am, blogging instead of studying, which i really shouldn't be doing
well... i went to Nicole's place last Friday to study and of course, to crap, as usual
but more to crapping, again, as usual
and on Saturday, baby boy came to pick me up for dinner with his family, celebrating his grandfather's birthday
we watched Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian after that
i think it's really funny and it's good
for those who are yet to watch it, trust me, it is definitely worth watching
back to Nicole's crib on Sunday and stayed there till this morning
did some serious revision
practically spent all my time studying
watched Terminator Salvation too
and i think overall, it is okay
not much comment about this movie
am not much of an action girl
omigawd
tomorrow...
ugh
watch me die in this war of pen and papers
*fingers crossed*

p/s : babe, i can't wait for our exams to be over! missing you *smiley*

No comments:

Post a Comment