Thursday, May 14, 2009


went to Pavilion with the boyfriend yesterday
he promised to keep me company cause he knows i'm always bored being alone at home
and this semester he has every Wednesday off
yeppie
every time we are on a date, we just have to watch a movie
i think what Nicole said is so true
i watch practically any and every movie
haha
this time we watched Mongol
yeah i know, WTH right
and to make things worse, it's audio is in Mongolian language
the movie is about Genghis Khan
blaaah
i'm unbelievable
had the famous fried prawn noodle and char kuey teow at Food Republic for lunch
after the movie, we went to Plaza Low Yat, Mr Yap had to get a pendrive
and then to Sungei Wang, also to get his stuff
i reached home and felt bored, so i texted the girls out
Evelyn came to pick me up and we met up with Sue and the rest at Station 1
headed over to Pavilion for some drinksfirst bucket, Kampai Plus and Kampai Blueberrysecond bucket, Kampai Plus all aroundwe got pretty high after our drinks and went for a car rideMichelle behind the wheel
every time we are high on booze and in a car, we get pretty crazy, especially Sue and me
or is it just Sue and me?don't mind me, i'm just busy being crazyspot how red my face was?
although it's just Kampai but we were practically gulping it down
no, pouring it down our throats is more like it
met a new girl in the gang, name's Kitty a.k.a Ting Cher
since all of us were pretty drunk, we created havoc at her dorm
sorry for that, girl

today is my mom's birthday
but we won't be celebrating cause we have already celebrated during Mothers' Day
plus, my mom don't really like birthday celebrations
and maybe she has even forgotten her own birthday
anyways, Happy Birthday, Mommy
still the same cliche sentence
i love you
woke up this morning with a pounding headache
had a little hangover from yesterday night
the boyfriend dated me out to watch Angels & Demons
and he also made me wait a few hours before showing up
that creep even had the guts to not message me to inform that he'll be running late
when he finally came to pick me up, we went to Leisure Mall to grab some food as both of us have not eaten all day
was mad at him cause he made me wait for a freaking long time
and i did not eat anything cause i thought of waiting for him so that we could eat together
crap him, deserved to be punished
hmph
the movie was not bad
and according to Mr Yap, it's almost as good as the novel
i don't know anything about it, it's him who wanted to catch this flick
we went back to my crib after the movie and he kept me company till my parents came home
sometimes, he's just so mean and sometimes, he's just plain sweet
damn

No comments:

Post a Comment