Thursday, July 16, 2009

i am feeling happy right now
*grins, showing braces*
Mr Yap and I might be going on a honeymoon trip!
just the two of us!
ain't that awesome?
it's not official yet
but it just makes me happy thinking about it
hope it really works out!
i've been rather busy this week, settling stuff before classes start
attending orientation, sending in all sorts of forms, getting confused about what to major in, applying for subject exemptions, processing my student ID, allocating my timetable, blah blah blah
feeling stressed already, when i have not even started classes
ugh
but it's not at all that bad, the bf have been spending a lot of time with me the past week
heh-hek
you know i love you most
watched Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince in the afternoon
i wanna be a witch now
and perhaps jinx one or two of you through my blog
hahaha
it's a pity that Dumbledore died in this sequel
he's kinda cool in a wise way
i'm sorry that i still have not post updates about my graduation and outings
just looking at the amount of photos makes me wanna puke
give it some time okay?
but i can't promise that it'll be soon
=P
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment