Wednesday, September 16, 2009

good morning, readers!
here i am, in uni's library, blogging instead of studying for my microeconomics test which is held in less than an hour's time
HA!
was Facebook-ing and found some really classic photos of me in high school
since most of you people complain that i have loads of paint on my face all the time, here's me make-up free and looking damn fugly
laugh your ass off and enjoy!me, Kar Chun and baby XinChe Yi, me and Kim Foo
the craziest gang everKim Foo, the male sleeping guru
he mastered the highest level of sleeping in class
look at his pile of books, they function differently for him, they hide him instead of providing knowledgeha, that's me, the female sleeping guru
i'm even worse, i don't even bother hiding my actions
and to make things worse, Kim Foo sat beside me during high school
we were the sleeping duo
i remember giving the teachers a massive headache
heh-hek
i've got other even uglier photos
but i'm not gonna post them up
let history be history!

No comments:

Post a Comment