Saturday, November 07, 2009

since i am unable to focus on studying for my Economics paper now
i have decided to update my blog
i am sorry for the emo-ness lately
and i am also sorry for the lack of photos
haven't been out much these days
and even if i did go out, i wasn't in the mood for photos
so yeah, that explains it
i just want to express my gratitude here to those who stayed by me and supported me through this rough patch
especially Nicole
she has always been there for me, anytime and no matter what
honey, thanks for listening, giving advice, supporting me and caring for me
it really means a hell lot to me
i love you to bits
if i am a man, or a lesbo with no boyfriend and also not your cousie, i'd say i'll marry you
heh-hek
and to the others who was worried about me, i apologize and i am fine now
so no worries
thanks for caring and the support
i love you people ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment