Friday, February 27, 2009

i know its hard on you
juggling between work and classes
and all i can say is that i've tried my best to help and support you in any way
i am trying my very best to be a good girlfriend
good lord i am
and all i'm asking for is just a little bit of love and care
is that too much to ask for?
i've been sacrificing a lot for us
and all i want is that you could do the same
even if you don't, appreciation would also make my day
have you ever had to sustain your pain and tears when you feel so hurt and the pain could rip you apart?
it makes me think that it is not worth to do so much for you
why should i?
my pain and hurt seems to be invisible to your eyes and perhaps to the rest of the world
you ignored me and left the wound to heal itself
and yet you claim that love?
i've let my pride down and what did you do?
you have hurt me once again
and baby, there will be times when its too late and apologies are no longer needed
then, i'm never going to look back

No comments:

Post a Comment