Tuesday, February 24, 2009

my first post

i have been self conflicting about setting this blog up
wondering should i or should i not
oh well... seems that the conclusion is a yes
haha
i guess everyone has got to have a place to rant, spill or just crap
this is not my first time blogging
i had one last time but i was kinda lazy and its dead =(
teehee
i'll try to keep my blog alive this time
*hmms, we'll have to see about that*
okay basically i am lazy to do a long long introduction as you'll get to know me better through my posts
so i'll just pen down 15 facts about me
  1. i look older than my actual age
  2. i wear braces *smiles*
  3. my friends say i am crazy, silly, playful... oh well you get the idea
  4. i like to draw smileys =)
  5. i cry when i watch romantic dramas, be it sad, touching or happy
  6. my hair color is natural
  7. i don't like to stay at home
  8. i spend lots, and i mean LOTS of time in front of this friggin screen
  9. i tend to amuse myself sometimes
  10. i get hyper for no particular reason
  11. my e-mail is sweet and embarassing at certain times
  12. i love my family, friends and boyfriend, although they do get on my nerves at times
  13. i like dogs, small ones, but i'm afraid of them
  14. i was really fat when i was a baby
  15. i am the youngest in my family
TA DAHH~ done!
hey it was not easy to think of 15 things about plain ol' simple me oh kay...

my gawd
i was writing this post halfway when my mama came and asked me to correct the language in her catalogue for her company
took me soo long
its so friggin thick
damn
i just don't know what is wrong today
everyone seems to be getting on my nerves
was kinda pissed at my boyfriend too today
hey come on man
all the guys out there
shouldn't you just say thank you and appreciate all that your girlfriend has done for you?
instead of ranting on and on and complaining
how would you feel if i did that?
well i feel soo unappreciated
sighs i don't feel like doing anything for you anymore
to think that i have put in my best effort and this is what i get?
am like WTH?!

hmmph am tired now
will blog soon

No comments:

Post a Comment