Wednesday, February 25, 2009

okaaay i had a looong day today
and i am sleep deprived
and my mama had to nag and nag and nag all the way from my house to college
well it has become a routine now LOLS
was late and practically day-dreamed through my lessons
went out to mid valley for lunch and movie after that
was my second time watching 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button'
was not bored thou... Brad Pitt is sooo hawt! *drools*
especially in the scene where he rides his bike and has his shades on
aww... and guess what, HE'S 46... well, his looks are definitely deceiving
okay i know this is random and weird, but my friend commented about my tongue today
haha
he said that i have a long and sharp tongue
and this is a photo of it

what do you think? well, anyway, i don't think so
and furthermore there's nothing i can do about it right?
one of my besties is going to celebrate her birthday on 5th of March in M.O.S
looking forward to it, can't wait
i am missing my girls =(
and i am missing him too
wondering what is he doing
i'm missing being in your arms darling
i hope that you'll be dreaming of me tonight
i looooooooooooooooooooooooove you

No comments:

Post a Comment