Saturday, March 21, 2009

went to Times Square today
i know, i know, i was supposed to study
i promise to start tomorrow okay?
I SWEAR
heh-hek
cam-whored before heading out
i admit that i am a total tramp

i look weird because i stuck my upper lip to my braces
and please try to ignore the messy bed behind me

Mr Mickey says hi
l-a-w-l

Mr Yap was stationed in Guardian at Times Square's lower ground today
so i headed there to visit him while waiting for baby xin to arrive
got bored watching him do his job
so i went shopping alone

bought a pair of fake eyelashes

and a humongous diamond ring
of course it's fake lah
what'd you expect?
hahaha
i want a REAL diamond ring of this size as my wedding ring
heh-hek
Mr Yap, you may want to take note of this

had Baskin Robbins with baby xin after walking around and ended up buying nothing


then i had lunch with Mr Yap around 4 p.m
did not get to spend much time with baby xin
she had to pick her sister up so she left early
date me out again some time soon okay, babe?

No comments:

Post a Comment