Monday, March 23, 2009

booya~
i'm blogging out of boredom
blah
i know i'm supposed to be studying because :
  1. i'm having a Statistics 2 test tomorrow
  2. and A2 MOCKS IS IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
yeah, God, with all due respect,
you may burn me alive!
lalala
and guess what?
(although it's very predictable, i still wanna get the dirt out)
i
did not study during the weekend
yep, the weekend which i sweared i would
hahaha
believe me, people
i will get to it
it's just a matter of WHEN?
and don't you dare say that i'm not worried
i'm fuckin' STRESSED
(i'm stressing the word STRESSED cause i'm really stressed)
but i don't do anything about it
except for feeling the panic
can someone just save me or kill me?
i felt so stressed that i crapped nonsense to my mates this afternoon

me : eh, you know what i want to do?
mates : what?
me : i want to throw all my books down to the foyer (i was on the 3rd floor in college) right now. i don't care who i hit or whatever.
mates : *gives me a puzzled look*
me : then, i'm going to run all the way to The One Academy (my boyfriend attends classes there and it's rather near) to ask my boyfriend to marry me. i wanna be a housewife and have kids. i want to drop out of A-Levels!
mates : *laughs* go lah!
me : don't want... heh-hek

you see how stressed am i now?

yesterday night when i was watching Twilight (Robert Pattinson oozes charm!) for the 3rd time
a COCKROACH WITH WINGS flew into the room
that pathetic little pest never left the room alive
i really despise pests
i don't think their existence has a purpose in this world
why lah God created something so disgusting?
chio a bit can or not?
maybe if they were pink, they might be prettier
haha! imagine pink cockroaches and blue rats *eewww*

when i was having lunch today, i felt something on my left foot
and i knew it was another fuckin' cockroach *double eewww*
cause that restaurant was kinda dim-lit
so it seems like a really good place to breed cockroaches
damn! i'm never going to sit there ever again

No comments:

Post a Comment