Thursday, March 26, 2009

i finally started my revision yesterday night
and i can proudly say that i burnt the midnight oil till 4 a.m
damned economics

and today is the day where one of my mates turn one year older than the last
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, EH-DER-LAI-NE!!!
okay lah, her real name is Adeline
skipped all my classes today
felt that it was kinda pointless
but hey, my mates skipped too
the only difference is that they attended accounts and i didn't
and yes, it's because i'm a lazy bum
hehhek
okay, back to today's story
headed over to Pavilion at around 12 p.m
dined at Angus House
and peeps, its already 12:13 a.m now
and i've got classes tomorrow
so i'll just let the photos speak for itself

ai jeen, adeline, samantha and zengie

chung khei taking a shot of me while i'm taking a shot of her

ordered a set lunch of fish and chips
and oh my, i must say it was really delicious
except for the bread
it was as hard as a stone

the soup was heavenly
although i don't know what soup is it
blah

zengie, me and chung khei
*gosh, i look fat!*

candid shots

the salad was rather salty
but nonetheless, still delicious

fish and chips for my main course
i couldn't finish it all
was stuffing myself crazy

and finally dessert
my favourite!

did what we do best in washrooms after our lunch
cam-whoring!

the ladies in action
heading for some serious shopping
i did not take any pictures while shopping
cause i was too busy indulging myself

yes, i noticed that i look like a total drag today
but seriously, who doesn't after a whole night of revision and only 5 hours of sleep?
gawddamnit
after shopping, we settled at MOF @ Japanese Sweets & Coffee for some dessert
did not order anything for myself
was waiting for baby boy to arrive for movies
watched Confessions of a Shopaholic
i have the whole collection of books
the movie wasn't too bad either
even Mr Yap enjoyed it

shopped around again for my graduation dress
did not end up with anything
so we left around 6 p.m
had been raining for practically the whole day
and the roads were jammed
so it was cam-whore session again

my only purchase of the day
a gigantic diamond ring from Padini Concept Store
the previous one was not gigantic enough
hehhek
Mr Yap, this is the correct size *evil grin*
and please ignore my ghostly hand
Mr Yap says i'm too fair so the nail polish looks scary on me
like something out of horror flicks
blah~ i like lah!

reached my doorstep around 6:30 p.m
unwilling to go home so early
more of a habit of mine to stay out late
i seriously dread going home
so we went back baby boy's crib
wanted to spend more time with him now that he's finally free

i think that's all for today
i exhausted to the core and it's 1 a.m
Happy Birthday once again, adeline!
and thanks to baby boy for accompanying me to movies and dress-hunting
i love you
XOXO

p/s : yay! i'm the first to upload and update about today's outing! neninenipupu~

No comments:

Post a Comment