Monday, March 30, 2009

i have not been updating my blog for 3 days
and you guys are complaining already?
hahaha
it's good to know that i am missed (cheh-wa, perasan pulak *blushes*)
i've been studying for my Mocks and i'm going crazy due to the stress
another reason for my absence here is that i don't have much to write these days

well, let's see...
nothing much happened over the weekend
went to classes on friday
yeah, i know, it's a miracle *lawls*
usually classes on fridays are skipped
because it's only an hour of class plus it's Accounts
so fridays are self-declared holidays
but i went because i had Economics extra class
blah~

went to have lunch and run errands with my mom after class
broke my glasses and had to get a new one
will be getting it today, i hope

please don't ask me why it's broken
the tale has been told a million times

went to cousie's crib after that
has been a while since i met her
missed her real much
had chocolate treats from her too
there, you see, i know you love me! *grins*
stayed over for the night
and found some really cool stuff there

can you guess what is this?

it may seem like a magazine to you
but trust me, it's way beyond that

it's actually a clutch!
how cool is that?
i got fooled by her too

her plushie bear in my repaired specs holding my phone
yes i know it's stupid, but we were really bored *sniffs*

made a draft of our brochure on saturday morning

we are providing home tuition to primary and secondary school students
for Mathematics and English
contact me for further enquiries if you are interested

stayed at home all saturday and sunday, STUDYING
a little less stressed now that i know forecast results can be used to apply for my degree
i was really worried that i would not be able to get good grades for my Mocks
so i studied my ass off
i don't have to be soo stressed now, but still i have to study *sobs*

i'm gonna be rather busy these 2 weeks
so peeps, wait for my next update!
XOXO

p/s : hey nicole babe, i can't wait to hang out with you this wednesday! and i can't get Taipei outta my mind, it's all your fault!

No comments:

Post a Comment