Tuesday, March 31, 2009


i am such a good girl today
was the only one who attended economics class
another miracle that never ever happens
my friends either woke up late or felt too lazy

did not get to eat my lunch during break
because the fella totally forgot my order
although i reminded him and gave him my signature glare
blah~
grabbed some doughnuts after getting tired of waiting
was starving plus it was almost time for class
oh it's just so nice of him

had Pure Mathematics 3 test today
totally blanked out looking at those questions
another grade gone down the drain...

i was having a hard time finding transport to get home after class
thought i would follow my friends to Sunway Pyramid for Baskin Robbins as it is 31st today
and then ben could fetch me home after dropping chung khei at Mid Valley for yoga
but when i stepped out of the class and checked my phone
SHIT! 2 messages
my mom was coming to pick me up although she said she couldn't
and Mr Yap was already on his way
darn!
what's with the clash?
my mom arrived first so i had no choice but to hop in
or she'll never do me favours again

i apologise for cancelling out on ice-cream
i hope you girls would understand
promise to make it up to you all some day
and ben, thanks for offering anyway =)

I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, MR YAP!!!
sorry for making you come all the way for nothing
i was doing my test and did not see your message
sorreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
and i'm sorry i couldn't spend time with you today
make it this friday okay?
please leave friday empty for me, baby
promise i'll be free for you!
please please please~

p/s : my hair is not dyed, it's my natural colour. so stop asking me about the colour. i have no idea what shade of brown is that. ask your hair consultant. boo~

No comments:

Post a Comment