Wednesday, April 01, 2009

when i was about to fall asleep last night
my biatch, nicole called me
she doesn't call me often
we usually text each other
so i thought it was something really important
our conversation was like this

biatch : eh ger arh, you got watch nightline or not?
me : no i didn't. why?
biatch : harh, you don't know ah?! Sungei Wang kena BOMB eh!!!
me : harh?!?! really ar?!
biatch : yeah lah!
me : then how we go shopping tomorrow? *disappointed* (i did not even care if anyone died or got hurt)
biatch : so how? i also dunno how leh
me : yorrr... why like this one.. how now?!
biatch : *starts giggling*
me : *still idiotically blur*
biatch : APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!
me : deeeeeeeeeennnngggg!!!! *starts to laugh at my own silliness too*

talk about retards
i do laugh at other people's dumbness
and now karma has got me
but she's really mean!
you have no idea how sad and disappointed i was
damnit
evil biatch with a capital E
grrr!!!

so i went on to fool Mr Yap
called him twice but he did not pick up
sent him a message sounding frustrated/sad/disappointed/angry/bla bla bla
did not tell him the actual reason of my upset
wanted to fool him by saying i caught him with another girl on the streets
but he took ages to reply
of course he had no idea of my scheme
and asked me what has he done wrong (hahahahahahaha, gotcha!)
continued blaming him and claiming that he has done wrong to me
he guessed and wondered what went wrong
and his guess made me totally stunned
he told me that he did not play Dota, that was his brother playing
(i called him earlier and he thought i heard the game and that i assumed he's the black sheep)
i was like, huh?
am i really that bad?
i do let you do things you enjoy, but not if you are obsessed
felt bad for playing a trick on him
because he was trying to explain even such petty things like that
so i just said 'April Fool's Day!'
he does not think it's funny
oh well, you can't get angry if you are tricked on April Fool's Day
hehhek

in today's Mathematics class, my back and ade's back
skipped Accounts class and went to have lunch with my mates
studied in the library before meeting up with nicole

chung khei doing her Past Year Questions on Mathematics while i...

cam-whored shamelessly in the library

don't get cheated, i'm just pretending to study Economics

left college around 3 p.m and took the train to Sungei Wang
bumped into nicole in the monorail
it's such a small world

and i went shit-headed today
spent all my money
i came home with only RM8 in my purse
shhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt
i don't even know what i bought
take a look yourselves

nicole with our bargains of the day

shopped till i really really really DROPPED

bought 5 tops, 2 shorts, a dress, a set of lingerie, and a hairband
officially declared BROKE and exhausted to the core!!!
gotta go bathe and sleep now
nightie everyone!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment