Wednesday, August 26, 2009

feel.
such a simple word
four alphabets, one syllable
"how do you feel?"
angry?
sad?
disappointed?
i can't seem to feel anymore
to be exact, what am i supposed to feel?
have i just become immune and lost my senses?
or am i avoiding reality, not wanting to face it?
perhaps, a stupid tiny part of me still believes in you and hopes whatever you said is true
which ever way it is, the only thing i feel is numbness
is it too much pain that causes this numb feeling?
the piercing pain is too much to bear that i simply just can't feel a thing anymore?
or is it like what they say, i am unable to feel no more
remember how you made my heart throb a thousand times faster?
remember how you made my face go flushing red under your peer?
remember how you made me smile because i had you?
remember how you made my hand find its place in yours?
remember how you made your way into my heart?
remember how you made me cry because of all the things you did?
remember how you made me alone to face this world when you weren't there?
remember how you made other things your priority instead of me?
remember how you made me feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment