Tuesday, August 25, 2009

silence.
don't feel like talking at all today
to be honest, i don't even have the strength to utter a word
i tried surviving through the day with a big fake smile on my face and forced conversations, pretending like nothing is wrong
and you know what?
i give up
i know people are worried about me
but don't try to talk to me about this, please
don't ask me if i am okay, if everything is alright
don't give me sympathetic looks or say that everything will be fine
don't pretend to know how i feel or tell me what to do
i just want to be alone
i can't seem to be able to cry or even shed a tear
perhaps i cried too many times, my tears have run dry
woke up and opened my eyes, i thought of you
brushed my teeth, washed my face, i thought of you
looked into the mirror, saw myself, i thought of you
ignoring scoldings from my mom for not answering her because i don't feel like talking, i thought of you
on the way to uni, i thought of you
listening to music, i thought of you
being asked why am i so quiet, i thought of you
in class, i thought of you
writing down notes, saw the ring on my finger, i thought of you
friends talked to me, i thought of you
saw other couples, i thought of you
eating my lunch, i thought of you
on the way home, i thought of you
when i am alone, i thought of you
at the end of the day, i am still thinking about you

No comments:

Post a Comment