Saturday, August 15, 2009

off to Poppy yesterday night with my brother and his friends
baby xin, eve and other friends were there too
we had temperature checks before we were allowed in, due to H1N1
feels totally weird
health checks at clubs?
rofl
the boys got pretty wasted last night and my brother even vomitted all over his friend's back
how cool is that?
that's my brother, elder brother actually and Maggie
i'll get really angry if someone thought that he is my younger brother
so take note, people
Adrian (stupid fella, always showing me his muscles) and me
i was pretty KO-ed too last night
spot the red face?
from top, left, my brother, Maggie, Wei Kang, me and Adrian
Yee Hang, also known as Xiao Pang
heh-hek
they started taking lotsa ridiculously stupid photos of them carrying each other (obviously drunk), as shown below
at this point, i'm starting to wonder why does all my photos contain Adrian
loving this photo
although i know i look damn KO-ed
half of Brennan, one unconscious Wei Kang, and another blur face behind me
Geraldine and Inri
and this is where the hugging and carrying part starts
that's my wedges at the bottom of the photo
ultimate gayness
okay, this is weird
all wasted
Adrian looks like he's crying
lol
so, yesterday night was pretty wild
i reached home around 5 and woke up at 11, no idea why
even went to my school party just now
was damn lame
emphasize lame
gotta take a shower now
till then
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment